What Buddha said about filial piety parents
1. Buddha said: There are four kinds of graces in the world and in the world: the first kind is parental grace, the second kind is living beings, the third kind is king grace, and the fourth kind is three treasure graces. All beings bear the same amount.
2. Buddha said: My mother's kindness to me, I can't finish it in a horrible time (tens of trillions of years). Mother misses her child, nothing compares to it. Ten months from the beginning of pregnancy, I can't talk about the pains of sitting and lying. What I want to eat and what to wear, although I get it, I'm not happy. The worried heart doesn't rest for a moment, I just want to give birth to this child. When encountering labor difficulties (previously women gave birth to children, in addition to preparing festive items, but also prepared shrouds and other dead people's things, so the birthday is also called "mother's day"), like hundreds of knives Circumcision (medically divides the degree of pain into nine levels, and the pain produced by a woman is the ninth level). If the baby was born safely, everyone would rejoice, the baby cried, and the mother had forgotten the suffering for ten months, and she was as happy as hearing beautiful music. The baby sleeps in the mother's belly and is fed by the mother's dew spring. This kindness, even the mountains are lower than this, and the sea is shallower than this. If you can follow your mother and not violate his mother's intentions, heaven will care for him. Ford is endless. If you spend one bluff (tens of trillions of years) every morning, middle, and night, to cut off your own flesh to support your parents, you will not be able to repay your parents for one day.
3. Buddha said: Who is the richest and who is the poorest in the world? There is a mother in the family. This is called rich. Mother is not called poor. When my mother was there, it was called Sun Zhong. When my mother was gone, it was called Sunset. When mom was there, it was called Yueming, and when mom was gone, it was called night. Therefore, we must filially support our parents. This is the same as the Buddha who supports Buddha. There is no difference.
4. The Buddha said: Blessed people, please ask a hundred ordained monks, one hundred immortals, and one hundred friends to the place full of Qibao, to support hundreds of wonderful treasures, and pay homage to Baibao Solemn bed bedding to treat the disease with a hundred drugs. Just do it for hundreds of thousands of years (billions of billions of years), and the blessings you get in this way are better than a little filial piety, to support your parents with a little bit of service, to serve your parents, it is better to support their parents' merits one.
5. Buddha said: Accumulate treasures from the ground and accumulate them to 28 days. It is better to support your parents with so many treasures to give to others.
6. The Puxian Bodhisattva said: Supporting parents, monks, and respected teachers. Although this kind of benevolent person is in the cycle of life and death, the root of goodness is not bad; for those who do n’t know grace, his goodness is broken, so the Buddhas praise the grace Retribution.
7. The Buddha said: The greatest good is not greater than filial piety; the greatest evil is not greater than filial piety.
8. The Buddha said: If there is no Buddha in the world, serve your parents well, and serving your parents means serving the Buddha.
9. Buddha said: If you put your father on your left shoulder and your mother on your right shoulder, then for millions of years, the quilt, the bed, bedding, and sickness medicine, even if you put urine on your shoulders, you ca n’t report it to your parents.
10. Buddha said: In the family, if the parents and teachers are not supported, this is "frustration."
11. The Buddha said: When practicing the Dharma of the World, you should practice it from the parent teacher.
12. Buddha said: I used to abandon my life because of four things. One is to break all kinds of troubles for sentient beings. The second is to make all beings safe and happy. The third is to get rid of one's greed for one's own body. Fourthly, in order to repay my parents' gratitude for raising me.
13. The Buddha said: Not only do I admire filial piety to my parents today, I often admire in countless robberies.
14. Buddha said: If someone supports his parents a little, he will get a lot of blessings, and a little disobedience to his parents will have a lot of sin.
15. The Buddha said: There are eight kinds of people, and you should donate without hesitation: one father, two mothers, three Buddhas, four disciples, people who are far away, people who are far away, seven patients, and eight doctors.
16. Buddha said: There are four kinds of gratitude that are the hardest to repay. One is father's grace, the other is mother's grace, the third is Rulai's grace, and the fourth is master's grace. Therefore, supporting these four kinds of people will receive immense blessings.
17. The Buddha said: It ’s better to serve your parents with filial piety.
18. The Buddha said: I have been devoted to the filial piety of the Buddhas, so I am blessed with high morals, and then become the heaven in the sky, and the three realms take the lead.
19. Buddha said: The parents in the world should be very dear, but the parents are not respectful; I am now in order to destroy this kind of slowness, so I am a monk for this purpose.
20. The Buddha said: The Bodhisattva used seasonal fruits to feed the Buddha Pichu and his parents. The Bodhisattva used this to treat his parents in this way. If there is something delicious, it will not be eaten alone, it is always given to parents first.
21, Buddha said: In life, do not filial parents, do not respect Salmon, do not do justice, do not learn scriptures, do not fear future generations, his death, he should fall to hell.
22. The Buddha said: One of the worst sins is the filial piety of his parents.
23. If you are not filial to your parents, give your own things to your wife and children, or give your parents' selfish things to your wife and children. Parents are not willing to obey, because they call their parents because of their wives. Such people are called "the biggest robbers in the world."
24. Do not filially respect your parents, take your time and respect them-the three evil ways of corruption.
25. If you want to live in the pure land of the West, you must cultivate three kinds of blessings. The first is to be filial to support your parents and teachers. The second type is to be followed by the three enemies, and do not commit precepts or pride. The third is to express bodhicitta, believe in cause and effect, read Mahayana classics, and also persuade others to read.
26. The Buddha said: To get great wealth, you must first support your parents, teacher, and monk master.
27. The Bodhisattva robbed the monk in infinite quantities, filial piety of his parents, clothes and diet, bedding in the house, and even the bone marrow. Because of this filial piety to support the parents, he became a Buddha.
28. Buddha said: Parents are the biggest victory in the Three Realms. (The monks are Fukuda out of the Three Realms).
29. The Buddha told the elder Kaye: The sentient beings upset their parents and make their parents worry. Supporting your parents and patients requires fewer reports of illness. If you have no respect for your parents, you must report it ugly; if you respect your parents, you must report it properly. Where your parents and virtuous saints are in the service, you have little influence, and where your parents and virtuous saints worship, you have great power. If you do n’t know how to respect your father and your mother, you will have a humble report; If you do n’t support your parents, you will report less wealth; if you support your parents, you will report more wealth.
30. The Buddha said: There are two ways for mortals to achieve great merit, be rewarded with great dew, and be delectable. What are the two methods? —Filial support to parents and filial support to bodhisattva.
31. The Buddha said to Ananda: Whether it is a monk or a family member, showing kindness to filial piety to support the parents, this merit is incomparable. I think of my past life. I am kind and filial, support my parents, and even save my parents in distress. I use this filial piety to support my parents as the Heavenly Emperor, the Holy King, and even the Buddha.
32. If you make your parents angry, your parents will say something bad, and your children will immediately fall into the three evil ways. of)
May all beings be able to honor their parents and support them. May we return all good luck to our parents. I wish that everything like mothers and mothers will be able to stay away from pain and worry, and always be auspicious! Amitabha!
Huayi Fortune Telling Network reminds you: No matter whether you are lucky or bad, do n’t have to be happy or discouraged. Fortunately, good fortune is bad luck, bad luck is good luck in the past, and doing good things is the root of good luck. (Reprinted, please indicate from -Huayi.com: allblogsite.com)