What are the taboos for feng shui in the shop?
How to store golden pigs in shops:The way the golden pigs are placed is: facing the door, so that you can attract more money. The biggest taboo in the placement of golden pigs is never to place them together with the lucky cats. This will not only double the effect, but may affect their own lucky results. Just put one. The peaceful golden pig, whether it is a golden pig or a beckoning cat, should be directed to the inside of the house, not to the outside, and have the meaning of sending money to the outside.
Facing the door, it can reach the poster and enter the house, and it can also serve as a guarding portal. In addition, when placing the golden pigs, the golden pigs are placed side by side with the ancestors, because the ancestors were family gods, and they could not be backed with the golden pigs However, the ancestors can be placed behind the golden pigs or higher, so that it can achieve the role of recruiting wealth into the blessing and peace.
Feng Shui taboos in shops:1. There is no way to go straight ahead of the shop. That is, the T-junction is facing the shop on the way. From the perspective of feng shui, this is a crime and it is never optional. The long road in front of the door, even the downhill road, is even more dangerous.
2. The shops on both sides of the ups and downs are not optional, especially those on both sides of the steep slopes. The position just after the downhill was the most prosperous.
3. Long and wide arterial roads, on both sides of roads with heavy traffic and fast speeds, such shops are not busy.
4, single-sided street is not optional. Only one side of the shop, the other side is open space or river, the type of business during the day is difficult to operate, only at night. In Feng Shui studies, it is considered that carrying water from the mountains to the back is a prosperous land. In fact, this principle is not applicable in the choice of shops. This is a common mistake made by many professional Feng Shui engineers.
5. The shops are narrow and wide inside, which is a waste of money and money. Such shops are not good in Zaiwang's commercial streets. Even if they make money, they will lose money through other channels. Narrow, wide and wide markets or shopping malls are also not suitable.
6. There are tall buildings or other tall and sharp buildings on the left side of the main entrance of the mall, which is also a type of dismal operation.
7, "Gong" type street, the middle vertical street is generally not busy, the more prosperous commercial street should be straight through both ends. Money is alive in circulation, but living water cannot produce living money.
8. Shops that are open from front to back and like aisles are not optional.
9, more prosperous types: winding streets, pedestrian streets or slower streets on both sides; road interchanges, and no shops facing the road; streets or malls with high traffic.
Destiny, fate and luck, refers to a mode in which things are combined by constants and variables. Fate and luck are two different concepts. Do you know what your destiny is? Click on the boutique calculation below to take you to predict your destiny.
Huayi Fortune Telling Network reminds you: No matter whether you are lucky or bad, do n’t have to be happy or discouraged. Fortunately, good fortune is bad luck, bad luck is good luck in the past, and doing good things is the root of good luck. (Reprinted, please indicate from -Huayi.com: allblogsite.com)